How to Think Big, Dream Wildly, and Live Fear-Free
On Sale: 2018-09-04
A courageous life is not stumbled upon, it is cultivated.
About the Book
Think big, dream wild, and live fear-free!
A brave life is not stumbled upon—it’s cultivated – it’s choosing to be bold and fearless when everything in you wants to cower in defeat. Tracey Mitchell offers a fresh approach to intentionally living a meaningful, courageous life.
Learn how to tackle these difficult questions:
- Am I willing to trade my best days for fear?
- Will I let hurt feelings rob me of my dreams?
- Will I allow loss to steal my peace?
- Will I waste my life haunted by painful memories?
Each chapter contains insightful wisdom, real-life stories, and illustrations of how to transform fear and anxiety into confidence and courage and become truly brave. With questions for reflection throughout the book, Mitchell offers women an action guide to growth. This message of courage and empowerment is ideal for fans of Lysa TerKeurst and Rachel Hollis’s Girl Wash Your Face.
Reflection questions available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2018-09-04
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2018-09-04
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christianity / Pentecostal & Charismatic