Interview with the Antichrist
On Sale: 2020-02-11
To whom it may concern: This is my personal record of the events of 2030-2037. The world is in chaos and if you’re reading this, it means you’ve survived. Good luck.--Julien
About the Book
The story you are about to hear is told from the perspective of Julien, a young journalist in close proximity to a person the Bible calls the “Beast.” Julien will give us a window into the character of the Antichrist and how our last days could unfold according to Scripture’s ultimate plot. This imagined prophetic narrative will also reveal how this coming prince may alter reality and impact humankind--—and eventually transform into the most malevolent human in history.
But what can be known about this man? What does the Bible actually say about this nefarious individual? How close are we to his unveiling?
More than a suspenseful mystery, however, this speculative account will arouse your prophetic curiosity, whetting your appetite for more information, more solid biblical food on the subject. And you’ll find that in the last section of the audiobook.
Your imagination and curiosity will soar in this raw, rugged, often shocking account of the rise of the Antichrist.
He is real, my friend. And he is coming.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-02-11
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-02-11
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FICTION / Christian / Fantasy
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : FICTION / Fantasy / Epic
- Category 4 : FICTION / Fantasy / Historical
- Category 5 : FICTION / Science Fiction / General
- Category 6 : FICTION / Christian / Classic & Allegory
- Category 7 : RELIGION / Christianity / Pentecostal & Charismatic