The Other Side of Hope
Flipping the Script on Cynicism and Despair and Rediscovering our Humanity
On Sale: 2022-08-09
Overcome the twin giants of cynicism and despair and find hope for life by learning who you really are and who God really is.
About the Book
Overcome the twin giants of cynicism and despair that threaten to derail your emotional and physical health and find hope for life by witnessing the power of God’s redemptive healing.
Part guidebook and part storytelling, The Other Side of Hope is a uniquely designed flip-book with two entry points to the message of finding hope in a desperately harsh world.
One part of the book focuses on theory and biblical philosophy, including insights into
- fighting cynicism, the architect of despair;
- embracing true humility and love; and
- shifting to a new mindset together as a community.
Flip the book over to the other part and read a collection of stories about people from around the world who overcame impossible situations, showing that nothing is impossible through Christ.
In this start-where-you-want flip-book, you not only learn what the Bible says about hope but also witness God’s redemptive power at work in the lives of people in the real world.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-08-09
- Pages: 272
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-08-09
- Trim Size: 138.000mm x 213.000mm x 20.000mm
- Weight: 226.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Counseling
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Mood Disorders / Depression
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness