The Hard Good
Showing Up for God to Work in You When You Want to Shut Down
On Sale: 2021-09-07
The divine road that leads to God’s perfect plan for our lives is often paved with difficulties.
About the Book
Learn how to see the good, again, even after hard times.
What does it feel like to come back from something hard, to be able to hope again? Hard things are a part of life. Yet they don’t have to have the final word. They can become the keys to our greatest usability in the kingdom of God—that is, if we let God make good of them, rather than running away and refusing the growth we truly crave.
If we’re weary of being bossed by our emotions, the hard good can help bring a new way of living with healthy, managed emotions. Where we were once stuck in a place of what if, the transformational process God takes us through provides a compelling shift of perspective to what is. It is the way we not only come back from hard things but also emerge with a richer life.
In The Hard Good Lisa Whittle guides us on a powerful path to progress as we learn to:
- accept things we wish were different,
- apologize and forgive first,
- cheer for someone who gets what we want,
- open our hearts again when we’ve been hurt,
- find joy in the waiting,
- and show up when we want to shut down.
Written for those who desperately want to move forward, The Hard Good gives voice to the hard places we all have lived and Lisa’s clear directions as to where to go next.
Your hard place is never too hard for God. Allow it to change you, help you, and ready you for the greatest comeback you have ever known.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-09-07
- Pages: 272
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-09-07
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 276.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 6 : SELF-HELP / Death, Grief, Bereavement