I'll Start Again Monday
Break the Cycle of Unhealthy Eating Habits with Lasting Spiritual Satisfaction
On Sale: 2022-01-04
Based on her bestselling book Made to Crave, but now distilled down for busy readers, Lysa TerKeurst offers a new perspective to all those stuck in the cycle of losing weight but then gaining it back, equipping readers with the deeper spiritual and emotional motivation they need to make lasting changes.
About the Book
*I'll Start Again Monday is a newly revised and condensed version of Lysa's bestseller Made to Crave.*
Have healthy eating plans left you feeling defeated? Based on her bestseller Made to Crave, Lysa TerKeurst offers a new perspective to all those stuck in the cycle of losing weight and then gaining it back, equipping you with the deeper spiritual and emotional motivation you need to make lasting changes.
So often we characterize our food cravings as bad, especially when dieting has made us feel even more disappointed and discouraged. But the reality is we were made to crave. We just need to realize God created us to crave more of Him instead of misplacing that craving by overindulging in physical pleasures and unhealthy choices that will never truly satisfy.
In the midst of her own personal struggle with this, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst invites us to embrace a new outlook that leads to enduring change. In this newly revised and condensed version of Made to Crave, Lysa encourages you to:
- Break the cycle of "I'll start again Monday" and start taking steps toward consistency that lasts
- Stop agonizing over numbers on the scale and make peace with your body
- Replace rationalizations that lead to failure with wisdom that leads to victory
- Reach your healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process
This is not a "how-to" book. This is not the latest and greatest dieting plan. This is the necessary resource to use alongside whatever healthy lifestyle plan you choose that will help you find your "want to" and lead to a spiritual satisfaction that goes far beyond the physical.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-01-04
- Pages: 160
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-01-04
- Trim Size: 114.000mm x 184.000mm x 12.000mm
- Weight: 194.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 2 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Women's Health
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Eating Disorders & Body Image