Take Back Your Life
A 40-Day Interactive Journey to Thinking Right So You Can Live Right
On Sale: 2020-08-04
A forty-day interactive journey that challenges readers to come face to face with the reality of their life circumstances, identify the internal battles they must personally declare war on and fight through, and become the difference-maker that God created them to be.
About the Book
A forty-day interactive journey that will help you identify and fight your internal battles—so you can take back your life.
Every person has a mission and a God-given potential to impact the world, whether they recognize it or not. But life presents challenges and traps us in a helpless, hopeless loop of anxiety and fear.
In Take Back Your Life, a blend of bestselling books Through the Eyes of a Lion and I Declare War, join Levi Lusko on an interactive journey to take back your life. With biblical truth and perspective, this step-by-step journaling process will help you:
- get out of your own way by learning to think right so you can live right,
- find purpose by discovering that God will do great things with your imperfect progress, and
- learn that your pain is not an obstacle to being used by God but an opportunity to be used like never before.
This is more than a book; it’s an intimate self-analysis tool that will help you recognize what’s weighing you down or holding you back, and equip you to embrace it head-on as you become the best version of yourself. Start thinking right, so you can live right.
- ISBN: 9780785232766
- ISBN 10: 0785232761
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-08-04
- Pages: 320
- List Price: $28.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-08-04
- Trim Size: 181.000mm x 209.000mm x 27.000mm
- Weight: 566.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Prayer