Dance Your Dance
8 Steps to Unleash Your Passion and Live Your Dream
On Sale: 2021-02-16
A-list choreographer and creative director Laurieann Gibson guides creators, artists, and dreamers to embrace their passions, live out their truths, and become who they are meant to be.
About the Book
Your road map to never giving up on your dream.
World-renowned choreographer and creative visionary Laurieann Gibson speaks to the dreamer in you: the artist, the writer, the thinker, the athlete, the mogul, the scientist, the entrepreneur, the mover and shaker. The part of you that knows your passion, that puts a kick-snare boom-kack rhythm in your heart. That part of you that makes you feel alive.
Your dream, your dance, is unique to you. No matter your calling, Laurieann wants you to seize your passion and use it to propel you to your best life. For the first time, she shares the principles that not only shaped her career but also guided her work with the world’s biggest pop stars—so that you, too, can
- Act on the creative spark that brings you joy
- Move beyond the Dreamkillers of your past
- Persevere through the toughest moments
- Build a team to support you on your journey
- Empower others to realize their own dreams
Drawing on her fascinating artistic experiences and the faith that sustained her through her biggest challenges, Laurieann offers a step-by-step guide to living out your vision. Because when it comes to being who God created you to be, it’s always your time to shine.
- ISBN: 9780785234302
- ISBN 10: 0785234306
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-02-16
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-02-16
- Trim Size: 157.000mm x 236.000mm x 21.000mm
- Weight: 353.000gr
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 2 : PERFORMING ARTS / Dance / Popular
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Entertainment & Performing Arts