Understand the Mind-Body-Spirit Connection that Can Heal or Destroy You
On Sale: 2020-10-06
Bestselling author Dr. Don Colbert explores how negative emotions can have a deadly effect on the body, mind, and spirit, and offers techniques for releasing these toxic catalysts.
About the Book
Now with added content and updated statistics! Bestselling author Dr. Don Colbert explores how negative emotions can have a deadly effect on the body, mind, and spirit, and offers techniques for releasing these toxic catalysts.
Destructive emotions can have toxic effects on the body and result in a wide range of serious illnesses – hypertension, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, irritable bowel syndrome, and even some types of cancer. The truth is you may be shaving years off your life expectancy and robbing yourself of the physical healthy you’ve worked hard for.
Readers will learn:
- that depression isn't "just in your head"
- how to prevent the downward unhealthy spiral of guilt and shame
- how the brain interprets emotions
- how to turn off stress
- the physical dangers of pent-up hostility
- and much more
In Deadly Emotions, Dr. Don Colbert exposes those potentially devastating feelings – what they are, where they come from, and how they manifest themselves. You do not have to be at the mercy of your emotions. Focusing on four areas essential to emotional well-being – truth, forgiveness, joy, and peace – Dr. Colbert shows you how to rise above deadly emotions and find true healthy – for your body, mind, and spirit. This book is ideal for readers who are ready to take control of their health by breaking free from toxic emotions that can have a lasting negative impact on their health. A great resource for those who battle with chronic stress or stress-related conditions.
- ISBN: 9780785234609
- ISBN 10: 0785234608
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-10-06
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-10-06
- Trim Size: 136.000mm x 209.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 231.000gr
- Category 1 : PSYCHOLOGY / Emotions
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / General
- Category 3 : HEALTH & FITNESS / Healthy Living
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christianity / Pentecostal & Charismatic
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Emotions