No Pain, No Gaines
The Good Stuff Doesn't Come Easy
On Sale: 2021-03-16
Chip Gaines offers his hilarious wit and trademark wisdom on the value of network-building, the relationships and connections that are so critical to our success and happiness both in business but also in the greater arena of life.
About the Book
A New York Times bestseller! In a world that feels increasingly disconnected, it’s time to reclaim a life of rich, authentic connection—because we are all made better when we trust one another and work together.
In his most vulnerable book to date, Chip Gaines opens up about his lifelong pursuit of building relationships with people from all walks of life. Chip emphasizes the importance of seeing people for who they are and not for what they can do for you, enabling you to build a strong community and a life of meaning, joy, and connection.
How does it happen? By being intentional about choosing the company you keep. Chip explains the value of seeking out people who are electrified by living according to their purpose, who will stand beside you as you tackle new challenges, and who bet on each other instead of the status quo. The key is being true to yourself, figuring out what you want to do with your life, and finding people who will lift you up along the way.
No Pain, No Gaines will open your eyes to valuable lessons, including how to:
- Find the risks worth taking
- Value what you bring to the table
- Resist the status quo
- Look outside yourself and your circle and foster connections with others
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortably kind
- Live life fully awake, not asleep at the wheel
A good life doesn't always come easy, but that's because the good stuff never does. It requires faith in people. It requires faith in yourself. It requires hope. And it requires a willingness to grow even when it hurts. In No Pain, No Gaines, through hard-won lessons and personal stories all told with his trademark blend of wit and wisdom, Chip Gaines will coach you on how to make your life rich and your relationships run deep.
'Gaines dispenses tips on building one's personal network in this insightful guide to forging 'authentic human connection' . . . Throughout, his vulnerability is charmingly refreshing . . . Fans of Fixer Upper and The Gaines's Magnolia Network are in for a treat.'
- ISBN: 9780785237914
- ISBN 10: 0785237917
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-03-16
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-03-16
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 421.000gr
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Friendship
- Category 3 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Entertainment & Performing Arts
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Rich & Famous
- Category 5 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Personal Memoirs
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Auditing
- Category 7 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 8 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 9 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Mentoring & Coaching
- Category 10 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success