Plagues, Pandemics, and the Coming Apocalypse
On Sale: 2020-05-19
The world has not seen such a pandemic in generations. And as the world fights COVID-19, is God trying to send a message? Pastor and Dallas Theological Seminary professor Mark Hitchcock shares how the current coronavirus outbreak is related to end-time prophecies.
About the Book
In Corona Crisis, professor Mark Hitchcock shares how the current coronavirus outbreak is related to the vivid, end-time biblical prophecies about plagues, pestilences, and pandemics.
With all the fear and chaos that is spreading through our nation and the world, what does it mean? Is the pandemic a sign of the end times?
Professor and Bible teacher Mark Hitchcock explains that the coronavirus is not the fulfillment of the events that will occur during the tribulation period, but a foreshadowing of what lies ahead. Corona Crisis puts the current situation in perspective in relation to previous plagues humans have already survived, like the Spanish flu, while giving an overview of the major signs of the end times.
Discussing how the rise of globalism contributes to the spread of plagues, Hitchcock explains how in our global environment, events can happen suddenly that send shock waves around the world.
Corona Crisis provides scripturally based answers to questions like:
- Are current events part of a larger drama scripted long ago?
- Does the Bible predict the rise of pestilence and plagues in the end times?
- Is the coronavirus prophesied in the Bible, and is it the judgment of God?
- How bad will it get, and where is the current crisis headed?
- Are we living in the end times?
For anyone looking for answers in this uncertain time, this book will reinforce God's promises in your life. Find encouragement and comfort through this biblical explanation of the frightening current events unfolding today.
- ISBN: 9780785240020
- ISBN 10: 0785240020
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-05-19
- Pages: 176
- List Price: $15.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-05-19
- Trim Size: 127.000mm x 203.000mm x 12.000mm
- Weight: 140.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Eschatology
- Category 2 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Prophecy
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / History & Culture
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Social Issues