Say All the Unspoken Things
A Book of Letters
On Sale: 2022-02-01
Say All the Unspoken Things encourages us to unlock our hearts and love more deeply, more intentionally, and more immediately so our relationships flourish and we experience all God intended in our families and friendships.
About the Book
Our children, spouses, parents, and friends may know we love them, but how often do they hear it from us? Through letters to his daughters that feel personal to all of us, John Sowers encourages us to release these unspoken words of love so there are no doubts in our relationships nor regrets in our lives.
"Many of us go through life with words and feelings stranded in our hearts. Words we deeply feel but never say. Sometimes we never have the chance. We don't always get to say goodbye. We don't always know when it will be our last hug, high five, smile, laugh, or 'I love you.' All we have is today, now, and what we do in this one, shining moment."
So many of us rarely share our hearts or speak those deep, hidden sentiments—but why? John Sowers began writing letters to his three daughters to show how much he loved them and to encourage them in their daily lives. These moving and eloquent letters remind all of us how important it is to share the contents of our heart now. Say All the Unspoken Things:
- Covers the topics of bravery, wonder, beauty, kindness, romance, and God's patient love
- Helps us find our stranded words to speak more freely to those whom we love
- Moves us from a shallow life to one with deeper meaning and fulfilling relationships
While John wrote these letters to his daughters, this beautiful book often feels as though he is speaking directly to readers. These love letters will echo in your own heart, reminding you of your Father in heaven, who loves you and is for you. A treasure for anyone seeking to create a legacy of love in their relationships, you can seize every precious moment you have to say all the unspoken things.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-02-01
- Pages: 240
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-02-01
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 15.000mm
- Weight: 194.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Fatherhood
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness