A Miracle of Hope
On Sale: 2020-04-21
She’s heard about forgiveness all her life, but how far does God’s mercy truly reach?
About the Book
Will their marriage survive their struggles, or will their hearts become as cold as the northern winter?
Lindie Wyse thinks an arranged marriage is the only way to preserve a future for herself and her unborn child. Josiah Plank is certain he’ll never love again, but he needs someone to care for his deaf eight-year-old daughter, Hannah. The two take on their arrangement tentatively at first but soon realize they are each in for more than they imagined. After a short time, Lindie experiences a breakthrough with Hannah when she recognizes the child’s special gifts, but a risky pregnancy and serious health issues threaten to demolish the foundation Josiah and Lindie are building—and the love that is growing between them.
“Ruth Reid pens a touching story of grace, love, and God's mercy in the midst of uncertainty. A must-read for Amish fiction fans!” —Kathleen Fuller, bestselling author of the Hearts of Middlefield series, for A Miracle of Hope
“Ruth Reid is skillful in portraying the Amish way of life as well as weaving together miracles with the everyday. In this book, she writes a beautiful tale of romance, redemption, and faith.” —Beth Wiseman, bestselling author of the Daughters of the Promise series, for A Miracle of Hope
- Sweet Amish romance
- Book 1 of the Amish Wonders series
- Book 1: A Miracle of Hope
- Book 2: A Woodland Miracle
- Book 3: A Dream of Miracles
- Book length: 90,000 words
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-04-21
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: The Amish Wonders Series
- Publication Date: 2020-04-21
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FICTION / Amish & Mennonite
- Category 2 : FICTION / Christian / Romance