A Woodland Miracle
On Sale: 2020-04-21
For a disadvantaged young woman and a displaced young man, a lasting love is going to take more than chance---it’s going to take a miracle.
About the Book
Lasting love is going to take more than chance—it’s going to take a miracle.
Muscle weakness has left Grace Wagler with a broken body—and her childhood best friend has left her with a broken heart. She can hold her own in the timber camp (and do everything else the other women in Badger Creek can do), but in an Amish district where women outnumber men three to one, marriage is an unlikely prospect for a girl with bad legs.
Ben Eicher just arrived in Michigan from Pinecraft, Florida. When his most recent shenanigans proved too much for his daed’s patience, Ben was sent to the Upper Peninsula to work in the lumber camp—and he’s neither proud of his behavior nor thrilled about his new home.
But when Ben meets Grace, the struggling young woman quickly piques his curiosity. Of course, the last thing Grace wants is another friendship with a man who pities her. Tired of physical pain and romantic dead ends, Grace is ready to leave Badger Creek for the muscle specialist in Ohio, even if it contradicts her father’s wishes . . . and Ben’s.
Meanwhile, two dangerous men have found their way into the district. It isn’t long before their unsavory plans ensnare Grace and Ben in a chase that will not only endanger their lives . . . but test their love.
- Sweet Amish romance
- Book 2 of the Amish Wonders series
- Book 1: A Miracle of Hope
- Book 2: A Woodland Miracle
- Book 3: A Dream of Miracles
- Book length: 90,000 words
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-04-21
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: The Amish Wonders Series
- Publication Date: 2020-04-21
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FICTION / Amish & Mennonite
- Category 2 : FICTION / Christian / Romance