Shelter in God
Your Refuge in Times of Trouble
On Sale: 2020-06-02
New York Times bestselling author Dr. David Jeremiah shares how the book of Psalms can aid those struggling to find meaning during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic.
About the Book
Shelter-in-place orders around the world have people questioning, “Does God see us? Can he help us through this nerve-racking time? Dr. David Jeremiah shares through psalms that God is always walking beside us. Now is the time to Shelter in God.
Renowned pastor and teacher Dr. David Jeremiah believes comfort can be found in the Psalms, both now during the coronavirus pandemic and during all of life’s greatest challenges. This newly collected volume will show how finding refuge in God is always our safest place. Shelter in God offers hope in a time of uncertainty and relief to people who are experiencing real troubles and fear.
- Find ways to worship in times of trouble,
- experience prayer in pressure,
- show grace when you are at your wits’ end, and
- with God’s help, triumph over trouble.
Shelter in God is an invaluable source of help and encouragement for people facing major obstacles during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Portions of Shelter in God were previously included in Dr. Jeremiah’s classic When Your World Falls Apart.
- ISBN: 9780785241225
- ISBN 10: 0785241221
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-06-02
- Pages: 304
- List Price: $19.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-06-02
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 20.000mm
- Weight: 276.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Wisdom Literature
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Prayer
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Social Issues