How (Not) to Save the World
The Truth About Revealing God’s Love to the People Right Next to You
On Sale: 2021-08-17
Mobilizing a generation for the gospel, Hosanna Wong offers a myth-busting approach to explain how God uses our unique abilities, positions, and relationships to help us become all that we were made for.
About the Book
Do you want to fight for the people you love and show others how valuable they are to God? There is a way, and you are more equipped than you know.
Ten years ago, Hosanna Wong packed her life into suitcases and started traveling the country to talk to people about Jesus. Along the way she discovered lies she had believed that had held her back from actually sharing God's love. Lies such as
- your story is not that important,
- you're not qualified, and
- it would be best if you waited until everything was perfect.
That's how not to save the world. The truth is better.
Through faithfully studying God's Word and fumbling through her own flawed progress, Hosanna uncovers what the Bible actually says about revealing God's love in our everyday lives.
With honesty and humor, Hosanna will help you:
- learn to embrace your unique story to naturally talk about Jesus without being weird or pushy,
- discover the three most effective steps to take when fighting for a loved one who is in a tough place, and
- overcome the lies that hold you back so you can empower people to encounter a God they've never known.
It turns out, you can naturally share God's love in your everyday life. You can let those around you know how valuable they are. You can fight for those you love and a world Jesus loves. There is a way for every person you know to realize how loved they are by God. You've been created for it, equipped for it, and you're ready for it. Let's go!
- ISBN: 9780785243021
- ISBN 10: 078524302X
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-08-17
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-08-17
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Evangelism