NET, The TEXT Bible, Hardcover, Comfort Print
Uncover the message between God, humanity, and you
On Sale: 2022-08-09
The average young person spends approximately nine hours a day online or in digital conversations. The NET TEXT Bible gives you the opportunity to change your place of attention to God's Word. In it, you'll discover who God is and who he is making you to be.
About the Book
What would you do if you could text God all your questions, all your worries, all your doubts and fears to God? What if He was always online and would always answer you? Would you start typing right now?
Someone once said that the single most important thing about you is your thoughts on God. Give that a minute to sink in. Why would that be? Because all your thoughts about humanity, love, suffering, and the like are shaped primarily by whether or not you think there is any meaning to it all, by whether or not you are on your own, and by whether or not God even cares about it all. Knowing who God is will give you answers to life’s big questions that you might not have even known you needed.
The TEXT Bible gives you a practical and memorable Bible study method that you can use with any passage of Scripture: Talk to God; Encounter God and humanity; eXamine your heart; Talk to others. Plus, there's so much more!
- Book introductions provide an overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Texting the Text: use the 4-step process of Scripture engagement
- Big Q of the Text: big life questions with short answers
- "Who is God?": 100 short devotions on the person and character of God
- Praying the Text: learn how to start praying God's Word right back to Him
- Get to Know the Text: provides concise history of a major event or character
- Follow the Thread: navigate the Bible across topics
- Anatomy of the Text: describes parts of speech or important types of literature such as parables or apocalyptic books
- Terms of the Text: what you need to understand about some of the unique words in the Bible
- Wide margins provide space to reflect, journal or create art next to your favorite verses
- Bible reading plans guiding you through the entire Bible
- Concordance for looking up a word’s occurrences throughout the Bible
- Ribbon markers for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- 8 full-color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Clear and readable 9-point NET Comfort Print®
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-08-09
- Pages: 1760
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-08-09
- Trim Size: 241.000mm x 168.000mm x 47.000mm
- Weight: 1.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Devotional & Prayer
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Biblical Reference
- Category 3 : BIBLES / Other Translations / Devotional