The Great Disappearance
31 Ways to be Rapture Ready
On Sale: 2023-12-12
Amidst all the pain and heartbreak that we face, is there real hope for those who follow Jesus?
About the Book
Introduction read by the author.
An Instant Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestseller
The rapture is the central event in biblical prophecy. But what does it mean for us today? How can this crucial end times event draw us nearer to God in a world that is seemingly on the brink of chaos? Political turmoil, economic uncertainty, an ideological divide that feels increasingly impassable—the signs of the times point us toward the end, and that can be disconcerting.
But the greatest truth about the rapture is not its timing, but its reality—for blessed are all who long for His appearing.
The Great Disappearance is a culmination of decades of Dr. Jeremiah studying end times throughout the Bible. In this definitive volume he will explain the meaning of the word rapture, the difference between the rapture and the second coming, and the joy of expecting our Savior to come at any given moment. Dr. Jeremiah will also explore key questions such as:
- Who will be raptured?
- When will it happen?
- What will happen to those left behind?
- What will believers experience when they are taken away to heaven?
- Will non-believers still have time to repent and be saved?
Dr. Jeremiah seeks to answer all of those questions and many more, not with sensationalism or stories ripped from the headlines but with solid, biblical truth. Because God has laid out His plan for us in His Word so that we might not be caught unaware. We may not know the exact date that the rapture will happen, but we do know it will happen. Are you ready for it?
Accompanying charts are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2023-12-12
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2023-12-12
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Prophecy
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Social Issues
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Eschatology
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Warfare