The Record Keeper
On Sale: 2022-07-05
New York Times bestselling author Charles Martin delivers exactly what his fans want: heart-wrenchingly beautiful stories that challenge them and fill them with hope.
About the Book
“Because you’re worth rescue.”
Murphy Shepherd’s last rescue mission very nearly cost him his life. He’d like nothing more than to stay close to his wife and daughters for a while. But Bones’s brother must be stopped, and there are so many who still need to know they are worth rescuing.
As the cat-and-mouse game moves into the open, Murphy is tested at every turn—both physically and mentally. Then the unthinkable happens: his beloved mentor and friend is taken. Gone without a trace.
Murphy lives by the mantra that love always shows up. But how can he rescue Bones when he has no leads?
With heart-stopping clarity, The Record Keeper explores the true cost of leaving the ninety-nine to find the one.
- Full-length novel
- One of the Murphy Shepherd novels:
- Book One: The Water Keeper
- Book Two: The Letter Keeper
- Book Three: The Record Keeper
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Also by Charles Martin: The Mountain Between Us, Chasing Fireflies, When Crickets Cry, Long Way Gone
'The adrenaline-pumping third entry in Martin's Murphy Shepherd series (after The Letter Keeper) explores human depravity and the healing power of love . . . Series fans will snap this up.'
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-07-05
- Pages: 336
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: A Murphy Shepherd Novel
- Publication Date: 2022-07-05
- Trim Size: 167.000mm x 229.000mm x 35.000mm
- Weight: 90.000gr
- Category 1 : FICTION / Thrillers / Suspense