How Falling Short Sets You Up for Success
On Sale: 2021-06-22
By blending personal stories, inspirational anecdotes, riveting psychology, get-up-and-go encouragement, and just plain practical step-by-step advice, Ryan Leak shows how chasing failure just may be the quickest way to success.
About the Book
A USA TODAY Bestseller! Chasing Failure will help you remove every excuse for not pursuing the life you want to live, and that failure may just be the quickest way to success.
We all have something we’d love to do, but often our fear of failure outweighs the potential of our destiny. But what if we found out that failure could actually help us succeed?
In Chasing Failure, Ryan Leak shares the science behind why people are afraid to fail, mixing in real-life stories and adding practical steps to help us intentionally chase failure in order to embrace the opportunities that come with it. Everyone fails in life—but if you’re willing to learn, improve, and grow because of your failures, you are already on the road to success.
As a motivational speaker, whether addressing people in corporations, churches, or youth events, Ryan has a message of hope: failure is right around the corner, so be brave enough to chase it! The good life is on the other side, and as he says, “God promises to be with you always, even through the failure.”
Packed with wisdom, specific strategies, and a key takeaway included at the end of each chapter, Chasing Failure will help you:
- Explore whether your dream idea is worth pursuing
- Count the cost and create an action plan for your idea
- Learn how to effectively deal with criticism
- Understand how to embrace failure and learn how it can propel you
By blending personal stories, get-up-and-go encouragement, and practical step-by-step advice, Ryan Leak will show you how chasing failure could be the quickest way to success.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-06-22
- Pages: 224
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-06-22
- Trim Size: 147.000mm x 221.000mm x 22.000mm
- Weight: 321.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success