The Principle of the Path
How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
On Sale: 2021-04-06
The principle of the path is at work in your life every single day. Once embraced, this compelling principle will empower you to identify and follow the path that leads to your desired destination. And this same principle will enable you to avoid life-wasting detours along the way.
About the Book
Join bestselling author Andy Stanley as he gives you the tools you need to find your path in life and avoid the detours, obstacles, and potholes along the way.
Not where you want to be? Wondering how to get there? What if you knew the answer to those questions? What if there was one simple idea that explained why so many people stray from their destiny?
Stanley believes there is, and it's called the principle of the path. And not only does it explain the disappointment and regret that characterize the lives of so many, it gives you the tools you need to be the exception.
In The Principle of the Path, Stanley addresses the key questions that so many of us have asked ourselves:
- Why do our expectations about our future often go unmet?
- Why is it that smart people with admirable life goals often end up far from where they intended to be?
- Why do so many people start out with a clear picture of where they want to be relationally, financially, and professionally and yet years later find themselves far from their desired destination?
Praise for The Principle of the Path:
"As Billy Graham's son, and a preacher myself, I have seen firsthand the devastating consequences of choosing the wrong path in life. Andy Stanley writes about the importance of following the path that is set before us as stated in the Bible. May all who read these words be obedient in their daily walk with the Savior."
--Franklin Graham President & CEO, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan's Purse
"As a young man, I did a lot of stupid things. Those dumb decisions and bad behaviors led me straight into bankruptcy and heartache. But once I changed directions and started doing smart things with my life and money, I started winning. It's really that simple. If you don't want to learn this life-changing principle like I did—the hard way—then you need to read Andy Stanley’s The Principle of the Path. I just wish I had a copy of it twenty years ago!"
--Dave Ramsey, host of The Dave Ramsey Show and best-selling author of Total Money Makeover
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-04-06
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-04-06
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Church / Leadership
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success