The God of the Way
A Journey into the Stories, People, and Faith That Changed the World Forever
On Sale: 2022-08-30
God’s story of His people and biblical truths that offer life, hope, and direction for today.
About the Book
In this long-awaited follow-up to New York Times bestseller The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi, discover the stories of key men and women from the Bible who changed the world and whose stories continue to offer life, hope, and direction for today.
The God of the Way is a grand story of scriptural faith and the people who changed the world forever. Merging the ancient with the modern, bestselling author Kathie Lee Gifford partners once again with Rabbi Jason Sobel, creating a book and video curriculum, with four unique sections (The God of the How and When, The God of His Word, The God Who Sees, and The God of the Other Side) and chapters that introduce several key men and women from the Bible such as Abraham and Sarah, Joshua, Moses, Hagar, David, Mary Magdalene, Peter, and more. The God of the Way contains:
- The incredible story of how God made a way for His children
- An in-depth look at key Biblical figures who tell the story of God's plan and provision for mankind
- Historical and cultural insights that will open your eyes to the Bible as never before
Journey into God’s Word, from the creation of the world through the desert and empty places, the Hebrew nation, and meet Jesus, the disciples, and His followers.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-08-30
- Pages: 288
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-08-30
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / History & Culture
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Biography / Old Testament
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Biblical Biography / New Testament
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Messianic Judaism