One God, One Plan, One Life
A 365 Devotional
On Sale: 2021-12-21
Format: Downloadable audio file
One of America’s favorite pastors, Max Lucado offers his first 365 devotional for teens, encouraging them to trust God and His perfect plan for their lives. Life is hard, and today’s teens could use daily guidance and reassurance that God is with them, through it all and despite it all.
About the Book
One God, One Plan, One Life by bestselling author Max Lucado is a 365-day devotional for students that focuses on teen issues, such as bullying, self-esteem, and purity, delivered in short daily devotions.
One God, One Plan, One Life is an ECPA 2015 Christian Book Award finalist. Over 100,000 copies sold!
With a focus on Christian faith, this devotional for teens helps them cut through life's distractions and rely on the one thing that is truly important--a relationship with God.
Each devotion includes the following:
- An inspiring Bible verse
- A simple but thought-provoking devotion
- An application to help students put their trust in God and His plans
Including a devotion for every day of the year, this guide for teens:
- Is for ages 13 to 18
- Is a great gift for graduations, baptisms, birthdays, and coming-of-age celebrations
- ISBN: 9780785292432
- ISBN 10: 0785292438
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-12-21
- List Price: $20.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-12-21
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.