40 Bible Stories, Devotions, and Prayers About the Names of God
On Sale: 2022-01-11
Show your children how much God loves them and cares for them by learning about who He is. This beautiful book teaches the many names of God---and the many reasons we can trust Him.
About the Book
I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God will help children develop an understanding of God's character and His love for them. As they grow to know, love, and trust the great I Am through these 40 stories, devotions, and prayers, they will learn the many names and titles of God.
Creator. Comforter. Healer. Friend. God's names tell us who He is, what He is like, and what He does. Written by Diane Stortz, I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God covers 40 of the Bible’s many names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, including?Jehovah Jireh, The Lord My Shepherd, Immanuel, Rabbi,?and?I Am.?
Children ages 4–8 will
- read age-appropriate Bible stories from the Old and New Testaments;
- draw closer to God through short devotions and prayers; and
- discover the meaning of each of God’s names?and how it relates to their lives.?
This go-to Bible storybook is great for
- children reading on their own and starting their faith journey;
- reading aloud with parents, grandparents, and siblings; and
- Sunday school teachers or group discussions.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-01-11
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-01-11
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / General
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Christianity
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Devotional & Prayer
- Category 4 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Children & Youth