How Great Is Our God
100 Indescribable Devotions About God and Science
On Sale: 2019-11-05
A follow-up to his bestselling children's devotional, Indescribable, pastor Louie Giglio's How Great Is Our God offers 100 incredible new facts and devotions about God and science to stir your child's amazement for the Creator.
About the Book
Show the children in your life the awe-inspiring connection between the natural world and the God who created it.
The bestselling children's devotional Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God and Science resonated with more than 200,000 kids, parents, and teachers. Now Louie Giglio offers 100 more devotions about God and science that will expand the curiosity of your 6- to 10-year-olds. Including amazing scientific facts, beautiful photography, fun illustrations, and simple activities, How Great Is Our God covers topics like
- Space and time
- Earth and weather
- The human body
- And more!
With this science devotional, which is based on Giglio's well-known "How Great Is Our God" and “Indescribable” messages, children will embark on a journey to discover more about God and His incredible creation. From the pink lake in Senegal to the earth's trip around the sun to the water-holding frog that can live up to five years without a drink, the wonders of the universe will deepen your kids’ appreciation for God's wild imagination.
Check out these other books in the bestselling Indescribable Kids series:
- Indescribable for Little Ones
- ISBN: 9781400215522
- ISBN 10: 1400215528
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-11-05
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: Indescribable Kids
- Publication Date: 2019-11-05
- Trim Size: 159.000mm x 209.000mm x 22.000mm
- Weight: 634.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Science & Nature
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Devotional & Prayer
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Religion & Science