The Enneagram Type 2
The Supportive Advisor
On Sale: 2019-12-10
Type 2: The Supportive Advisor, from The Enneagram Collection, is for anyone who loves the Enneagram and wants to go deeper with this interactive book exploring the unique motivations, longings, and strengths and weaknesses of a Type 2---those who have a core desire to be loved and wanted.
About the Book
The Enneagram Collection is for anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of their Enneagram type. The Enneagram Type 2: The Supportive Advisor is an interactive book that focuses on those who have a core desire to be loved and wanted. The book explores the unique motivations, longings, strengths, and weaknesses of a Type 2.
The Enneagram Type 2: The Supportive Advisor is a great self-assessment resource for all spheres of life, including:
- Personal and professional relationships
- Faith communities
- Students and even pop culture
Author Beth McCord teaches readers how to transform self-limiting behaviors into life-enhancing personal empowerment. Books from The Enneagram Collection are great for anyone newly interested in the Enneagram or longtime Enneagram enthusiasts. Inside readers will find:
- Space to journal about their uniqueness, goals for inner stability, and ideals for achieving peace of mind
- Teachings about the strengths, challenges, and opportunities that a Type 2 needs in order to build a more meaningful life, lasting relationships, and a deeper understanding of God and one's self
- A beautiful ribbon marker to mark your progress
This ancient personality typing system identifies nine types of people and how they relate to one another. The system helps people discover what motivates them, their fears, and how best to interact with others.
Not a Type 2 or want to learn about the other Enneagram types? Check out the rest of The Enneagram Collection by Enneagram coach, author, and speaker Beth McCord.
- ISBN: 9781400215690
- ISBN 10: 1400215692
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-12-10
- Pages: 160
- List Price: $14.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Series: The Enneagram Collection
- Publication Date: 2019-12-10
- Trim Size: 133.000mm x 184.000mm x 12.000mm
- Weight: 312.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Spirituality
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General