Mansfield's Book of Manly Men
An Utterly Invigorating Guide to Being Your Most Masculine Self
On Sale: 2019-05-07
Witty, compelling, and shrewd, Mansfield’s Book of Manly Menis about resurrecting your inborn, timeless, essential, masculine self.
About the Book
Witty, compelling, and shrewd, Mansfield’s Book of Manly Men is about resurrecting your inborn, timeless, essential, masculine self.
The Western world is in a crisis of discarded honor, dubious integrity, and faux manliness. It is time to recover what we have lost. Stephen Mansfield shows us the way. Working with timeless maxims and stirring examples of manhood from ages past, Mansfield issues a trumpet call of manliness fit for our times.
In Mansfield’s Book of Manly Men, you’ll see that:
- This book is about doing. It is about action.
- It is about knowing the deeds that comprise manhood and doing those deeds.
- Habits have to be formed, and actions have to be aligned with the grace received.
“My goal in this book is simple,” Mansfield says. “I want to identify what a genuine man does?the virtues, the habits, the disciplines, the duties, the actions of true manhood?and then call men to do it.”
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-05-07
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-05-07
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Men's Issues
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success