Developing Female Leaders
Navigate the Minefields and Release the Potential of Women in Your Church
On Sale: 2019-03-05
How to More Effectively Leverage the Leadership Gifts and Abilities of Women in Your Church
About the Book
What would your church look like if it maximized the dormant gifts of the women God has brought there? Discover how to develop and leverage the leadership abilities of women within your congregation.
Leadership and people development veteran Kadi Cole offers a practical strategy to help church and organizational leaders craft cultures that facilitate the development of women as volunteer and staff leaders.
In Developing Female Leaders, Cole shares eight easy-to-implement “best practices” that help accelerate a woman’s organizational contribution, such as:
- Seek to understand
- Clearly define what you believe
- Mine the marketplace
- Integrate spiritual formation and leadership development
- Be an “other”
- Create an environment of safety
- Upgrade your people practices
- Take on your culture
Combined with current research, thorough appendices and references add even more guidance for setting vision, milestones, and goals. Using interviews and surveys of more than one thousand women in key church and organizational roles, Developing Female Leaders is a one-of-a-kind resource for identifying what is missing today in your church to help it flourish in the future.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-03-05
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-03-05
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Church / Leadership
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Leadership
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Pastoral Resources
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Women in Business