Know What You Want, Why You Want It, and What You’re Going to Do About It
On Sale: 2020-06-23
From New York Times bestselling author Bob Goff, the creator of the popular Dream Big conferences, a wildly inspiring yet utterly practical blueprint for helping readers find and reach their biggest dreams.
About the Book
Find and reach your biggest dreams. Bob Goff, the New York Times bestselling author of Love Does and Everybody, Always, is on a mission to help you recapture the version of your lives you dreamed about before fear started calling the shots. He wants you to dream big.
In this revelatory yet utterly practical new book, Bob takes you on a life-proven journey to rediscover your dreams and turn them into reality. Based on his enormously popular Dream Big workshop, Bob draws on a lifetime of living and dreaming large to help you reach your larger-than-life dreams. In Dream Big, he shows how to
- learn to clearly define your dreams for yourself,
- identify the obstacles holding you back,
- establish a specific plan for reaching goals, and
- develop the tools that will help you act on the plan.
Dream Big is the only book you need to uncover the wild and exciting dream for your life you’ve hidden from yourself–and help you take the steps necessary to achieve it.
- ISBN: 9781400219490
- ISBN 10: 1400219493
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-06-23
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-06-23
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 26.000mm
- Weight: 407.000gr
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Entrepreneurship