Live a Powerful and Passionate Life (A 90-Day Devotional)
On Sale: 2020-03-24
Strength can be so misunderstood in our world today. Well-known Bible teacher, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author Lisa Bevere leads you on a devotional journey to discover what it means to be a woman living for God. Confident, wise, gracious, powerful, forgiven, and free--these attributes and more await a faithful woman who is Strong.
About the Book
How can you live as a confident woman of faith? Strong, a 90-day devotional by New York Times bestselling author Lisa Bevere, will inspire you to strengthen your relationship with God as you go deeper in your study of the Bible.
A beloved Bible study teacher, Lisa invites you to find your strength, not from trying harder or doing more but through a deep and devoted relationship with God and from knowing and following Him. Each of the 90 devotions featured in Strong includes Scripture reflections, and biblical teaching from Lisa, a prayer, and an anthem of strength.
Devotional topics include:
- Relational healing
- Redeeming regret
- The strength of rest
- How to be both powerful and gentle
With its gorgeous two-color design, Strong is a beautiful gift for your sisters, friends, prayer partners, mothers, or any woman who loves God. Lisa's heartfelt and straightforward approach, in addition to her biblical knowledge mixed with personal insight, makes this a wonderful devotional experience to become the strong woman you long to be.
Look for additional inspirational resources from Lisa:
- Be Angry, But Don't Blow It
- Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-03-24
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-03-24
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues