Dream Big for Kids
On Sale: 2022-10-04
What if you were created for something so special, so amazing, so big that you could change the world? New York Times bestselling author Bob Goff and his daughter Lindsey share the inspiring message that God has given you big dreams, and He wants to use them to make the world a better place.
About the Book
What if you were created for something so special, so amazing, so big that you could change the world? Dream Big for Kids, by New York Times bestselling author Bob Goff and his daughter, Lindsey, shares the inspiring message that your dreams have a purpose. In this children's book about aspirations, kids will find that dreaming big is about becoming the wonderful, creative person God created them to be.
Bob Goff wants kids to know that their dreams matter! The author and his writer daughter invite readers on a journey of discovering what it means to dream big. From writing songs to climbing mountains to fighting sickness as a doctor or scientist, dreams don't look the same for everyone. And they don't become "big dreams" because they're loud or popular. Dreams grow from the creative spirit and individual spark God put in each of us to make a difference, to build something new, and to help the world.
Showcasing whimsical and inspirational art, this picture book
- is for ages 4 to 8
- is a great gift for baby showers, birthdays, Christmas, baptisms, graduations, and other milestones
- is the perfect message for Bob Goff fans of all ages
Check out Bob Goff's other children's books:
- Love Does for Kids
- Everybody, Always for Kids
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-10-04
- Pages: 32
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-10-04
- Trim Size: 254.000mm x 254.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Adventure & Adventurers
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers
- Category 4 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance