Take Back Your Family
From the Tyrants of Burnout, Busyness, Individualism, and the Nuclear Ideal
On Sale: 2021-09-07
Format: Downloadable audio file
New York Times bestselling author Jefferson Bethke delivers a powerful critique of the Western notion of the nuclear family and calls us to a sweeping new paradigm that brings not only longed-for stability but also radical blessings to the world.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Toxic hyper-individualism. Widespread brokenness.
America’s family model isn’t working.
Ever wonder if it’s time to opt out?
In Take Back Your Family, New York Times bestselling author Jefferson Bethke gives you the tools you need to grow your family with intention and delight. The practical ideas and true stories from families in all walks of life will give you the push you need to discover a completely new yet ancient way to do family.
In this groundbreaking book, you’ll discover how to
- embrace the radical Christian framework for creating family teams
- understand what it means to do life multigenerationally with other families
- create a family mission that energizes you and your kids
- develop family habits that lead to flourishing and peace
- ISBN: 9781400221790
- ISBN 10: 140022179X
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-09-07
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-09-07
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / General
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Fatherhood