The Day God Made You
On Sale: 2020-06-16
In The Day God Made You, Grammy Award–winning singer and songwriter Rory Feek of Joey+Rory shares a heartfelt message for your children about the wonder of the day God made them.
About the Book
In this empowering book, Grammy Award–winning singer and songwriter Rory Feek of Joey+Rory encourages children that God made them unique creations.
Your children or grandchildren will love cuddling up with you to discover how God delighted over each and every detail of their lives and personalities as He created them--from the shape of their eyes to the sound of their laughter. The Day God Made You also reminds preschoolers and elementary-aged children that God knew their families, their friends, their tears, their gifts, and even their dreams and hopes from the very beginning.
This beautiful and affirming story for 4 to 8-year-olds
- celebrates the diverse and wonderful features God created in each of His children with Rory Feek's moving lyrical rhymes
- reminds all children--including all races, different abilities, and those with special needs--that God created them with purpose and love
- encourages positive self-concept and self-esteem as children learn to be happy with themselves because God delights in who He created them to be
- is a comforting and inspiring read to share at story times or to send children to bed with peaceful hearts
This colorful picture book with vivid illustrations from artist Malgosia Piatkowska is a great gift for Christmas, birthdays, baptisms, confirmations, adoption parties, and end-of-school-year celebrations. Delightful rhymes and a powerful message of love make this the perfect parent-child read for families of all shapes and sizes, including nuclear families, single-parent homes, foster families, and adoptive families.
- ISBN: 9781400223503
- ISBN 10: 1400223504
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-06-16
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-06-16
- Trim Size: 263.000mm x 263.000mm x 12.000mm
- Weight: 412.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Family & Relationships
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Family / Parents
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 4 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Values & Virtues