We Belong to Each Other
On Sale: 2021-03-02
In this sweet story of found family, Liz Marie Galvan, bestselling author of Cozy White Cottage, teams up with her husband, Jose, to share the story of how a lamb named Grace found a loving home at White Cottage Farm.
About the Book
Popular cozy enthusiast and blogger, Liz Marie, and her husband Jose Galvan draw on the sweet story of bringing home a lamb to White Cottage Farm to craft We Belong to Each Other, their first children's book, which focuses on finding family.
At first, Grace feels as if she doesn’t belong because she is the only sheep at White Cottage Farm. But as she experiences the love of the other animals and of the kind man and woman and their baby, she begins to feel safe in her new home and recognizes that God provided her with a loving family.
With delightful rhyming text and cozy farm illustrations, children will learn:
- The affirming message that home is any place filled with love
- Families come in all shapes and sizes
- How to embrace acceptance with love and patience
We Belong to Each Other is perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Readers who enjoyed Liz's creativity and welcoming voice in Cozy White Cottage
- Baby showers and adoption celebrations, birthdays, Gotcha Days, and weddings of blended families
You'll love holding your children close as you share the heart of this book with them over and over: we belong to each other.
- ISBN: 9781400224746
- ISBN 10: 1400224748
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-03-02
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-03-02
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Animals
- Category 2 : JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Farm Animals
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Adoption
- Category 4 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Family