Don't Look Back
Getting Unstuck and Moving Forward with Passion and Purpose
On Sale: 2023-05-09
Moving on is not a one-time decision. It's a way of living.
About the Book
Read by the author with an audiobook-exclusive track from Christine!
Moving on is not a one-time decision. It’s a way of living.
There are times in life when we look back and want time to stand still, particularly when we get blindsided by unexpected changes. But we can’t stop the flow of life, and we can’t stop time. What’s more, looking back doesn’t enable us to go back. More often than not, it just makes us stuck. In a place. In a space. In a memory. In a mindset. In a habit.
With a rallying cry to “remember Lot’s wife,” Bible teacher, international speaker, activist, and bestselling author Christine Caine motivates us to stop looking back, to get unstuck, and to keep moving forward into God’s promises and purposes for our lives. We may not know all God’s plans for us. We may not know where we are going, how long it will take us, or what we will encounter along the way, but with the strategies Christine gives, we can move on from where we are to where God wants us to be.
In this new book, Christine will equip you to…
- stop looking back and start looking to Jesus;
- learn what Jesus taught about getting unstuck from the many places we often find ourselves;
- move on from where you are into all God’s plans, purposes, and promises for your life; and
- look forward to the future and keep moving toward it in faith.
Jesus is beckoning you onward into the newness of what lies ahead. Don’t miss out on the opportunities God has placed before you. It’s time to remember Lot’s wife and move forward in bold faith.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2023-05-09
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2023-05-09
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues