Building a Multiethnic Church
A Gospel Vision of Love, Grace, and Reconciliation in a Divided World
On Sale: 2021-04-06
Building a Multiethnic Church is an invitation for churches and their leaders to grasp the ancient call of the early New Testament Church that crossed ethnic and socioeconomic barriers to create communities of grace, love, and reconciliation on earth.
About the Book
America has become a beautiful mosaic filled with many colors and ethnicities—but does your church reflect this change? Are you longing to be a cross-cultural leader who can guide the church into a multicolored world for the sake of the gospel? If so, Building a Multiethnic Church will give you the tools to embrace an invigorated community of grace, love, and reconciliation.
In Building a Multiethnic Church, bestselling author and pastor Dr. Derwin Gray calls all churches and their leaders to grow out of ignorance, classism, racism, and greed into a flourishing, vibrant, and grace-filled community of believers.
Drawing on wisdom from the early church and the New Testament, Gray will help you
- understand that planting and transforming churches into multiethnic communities is a biblical calling;
- identify and implement the best practices to help build multiethnic churches; and
- recognize that reconciliation between ethnic groups in the church is not just a social issue, but a theological issue that cannot be ignored.
-- Previously published as The High-Definition Leader, now revised and updated--
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-04-06
- Pages: 240
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-04-06
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 17.000mm
- Weight: 199.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Leadership
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Ecclesiology
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Pastoral Resources
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Church / Leadership