100 Days of Adventure
Nature Activities, Creative Projects, and Field Trips for Every Season
On Sale: 2022-05-03
This colorful book of hands-on activities for children will connect and enrich your family through adventures, small and big. In 100 Days of Adventure by Greta Eskridge, kids ages 6 to 10 will learn about nature, art, music, and themselves through outdoor and indoor explorations, experiments, crafts, recipes, and more.
About the Book
Turn off the screen and turn on the creativity as second-generation homeschooling mom Greta Eskridge shares 100 hands-on learning activities for kids that will connect and enrich your family through adventures, small and big.
Have a meteor slumber party, attend a symphony concert, take a hike in the rain, preserve colorful fall leaves, and make nettle pesto as children explore a love of nature and venture into the great, wide, real world. From backyard bugs to farmer's market veggies, children will unplug from electronics; explore the world; and learn about nature, art, music, and themselves through STEAM projects and new experiences.
100 Days of Adventure will spark curiosity in 6- to 10-year-olds with
- Indoor and outdoor seasonal activities, projects, experiments, crafts, recipes, and field trips
- Free and low-cost activities, with options for different kinds of groups and locations
- Step-by-step directions, nature journal prompts, tips, and checklists
- Beautiful photos and helpful illustrations
Children can bond with parents and siblings, learn new skills with individual investigations, or explore with friends in an educational or homeschool group with this full-color activity book. Also included is a note to parents with encouraging start-here guidance on growing a family culture of curiosity and adventure.
Whether your family is looking for fun activities for school breaks at home, road trip vacations, or everyday ways to learn together, this collection of interactive educational activities will help your kids get creative, get into nature, and get closer to each other.
Don't miss Greta's essential guide for parents on building a connected and loving family through exploration, Adventuring Together: How to Create Connections and Make Lasting Memories with Your Kids.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-05-03
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-05-03
- Trim Size: 203.000mm x 256.000mm x 14.000mm
- Weight: 575.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Activity Books
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Adventure & Adventurers
- Category 4 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / Camping & Outdoor Activities