The Garden Within
Where the War with Your Emotions Ends and Your Most Powerful Life Begins
On Sale: 2023-09-19
Mental health expert and trauma therapist Dr. Anita Phillips reveals how boldly embracing your emotions is the key to living your most powerful life.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Too often we’ve been taught to view our emotions with suspicion, seeing them as something to be suppressed, managed, or mastered. This isn’t true. Emotions are not your enemy. Internal war is not your destiny. You were created to flourish.
In this game-changing book, trauma therapist and mental health expert Dr. Anita Phillips reveals how embracing emotion is the key to living your most powerful life. Just as gardens thrive in good ground, the abundant life you’ve been seeking can only be grown in the soil of your heart.
Blending faith, the latest discoveries in neurobiology, and her own research and work as a licensed therapist, Dr. Anita shows you how to cultivate a state of emotional well-being that can:
- strengthen your body and reverse the effects of trauma,
- calm anxiety and renew your mind, and
- unleash a new level of spiritual power in your life.
This book will equip you with the tools you need to nurture a part of yourself that has been misunderstood for too long — your heart — setting you free to live just as the Creator intended.
AUTHENTIC. FRUITFUL. POWERFUL
Images and diagrams are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2023-09-19
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2023-09-19
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : PSYCHOLOGY / Mental Health
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Emotions