The Power of Hope When Catastrophe Crashes In
On Sale: 2022-10-18
Pastor Jeremy Freeman shares the miraculous story of his son's 10 percent chance of survival after a devastating car accident, the darkness that nearly overtook their family, and the #butGod movement that captured the prayers of believers and brought hope and healing.
About the Book
Read by the author.
“Sir, your sons have been in a car accident. How quickly can you get here?”
The phone call no parent wants to receive would lead to a miracle only God could give.
When Jeremy and Emily Freeman’s teenage son Caleb was in a devastating car accident, doctors gave him a 10 percent chance of survival. Fear of losing a child was all too fresh for the Freemans—their seven-year-old son, Trey, had died just four years earlier from a genetic immunodeficiency.
In #butGod Jeremy shares the incredible story of Caleb’s recovery, the darkness that nearly overtook their family in the waiting, and the #butGod movement that captured the prayers of Christians around the world. #butGod includes heartfelt excerpts from Emily’s prayer journal and encouragement from Jeremy that goes beyond platitudes to a hard-won trust in God’s goodness. This inspiring story offers
- greater understanding of the beauty God can bring through suffering;
- an honest glimpse of how one family grew closer together despite grief, tension, and doubt;
- a powerful example of how God works through the prayers of His people.
- hope for whatever struggle you are facing;
Whatever sorrow you are walking through, #butGod leads you to the sweetness found in trusting God with suffering…and the deeper faith that comes from seeing His purpose in the pain.
A playlist and daily devotionals are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-10-18
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-10-18
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Medical
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / People with Disabilities