Love Your Kids Without Losing Yourself
5 Steps to Banish Guilt and Beat Burnout When You Already Have Too Much to Do
On Sale: 2023-09-19
Relationship expert and counselor Dr. Morgan Cutlip equips mothers with five simple steps for combating the chaos of motherhood, defeating feelings of guilt and inadequacy, and deeply loving their kids without neglecting or losing themselves.
About the Book
Read by the author.
Moms don’t need another list of things to do with the time they don’t have.
You want to be a great mother. You also want to be a great wife, friend, artist, businesswoman—a person with her own thoughts. How do you honor your whole self without ignoring your kids or feeling guilty half the time?
Psychotherapist and relationship expert Dr. Morgan Cutlip has helped over one hundred thousand moms regain their identity and prevent burnout through her popular courses, coaching, and social media wisdom. In Love Your Kids Without Losing Yourself Dr. Morgan offers a research-based, proven, five-step plan that you can start today. In this powerful audiobook, she’ll show you how to
- rid yourself of mom-guilt for good,
- identify your needs and express those needs with confidence,
- create a self-care plan that goes beyond pedicures and bubble baths, and
- thrive as a woman after being in the background for too long.
You don’t have to choose between neglecting yourself or neglecting your kids. Discover how to grow as a person, go mom yourself, and enjoy motherhood like never before.
Reflection questions, exercises, and appendixes are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2023-09-19
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2023-09-19
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 2 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / General
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Self-Management / Stress Management
- Category 6 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / General