Devotional Thoughts on Faith, Family, and Fatherhood
On Sale: 2022-10-18
Be a stronger, more effective dad, family man, and man of God.Described as a devoted family man, strong Christian, generous philanthropist, and passionate sports fan, Josh Turner is one busy guy. And despite his recording schedule, award shows, and national tour dates, a few of his biggest prioritie
About the Book
Be a stronger, more effective dad, family man, and man of God.
Described as a devoted family man, strong Christian, generous philanthropist, and passionate sports fan, Josh Turner is one busy guy. And despite his recording schedule, award shows, and national tour dates, a few of his biggest priorities in life are to instill good values into his three young sons, be a devoted husband, and be a strong testimony for God.
In this compilation, Josh shares fun and meaningful thoughts and personal stories—ranging from his childhood years to today—and weaves in spiritual insight for men who want to be better dads, husbands, and men of God. He covers a variety of topics such as living and working with integrity, facing your fears, surrounding yourself with good company, trusting God’s plans, standing up for the least of these—topics every man can relate to and draw from to grow in his spiritual and personal journeys.
This is a great book for any Josh Turner or country music fan with conservative family values.
Features & Benefits:
- Foreword by Jase Robertson of Duck Dynasty
- Provides much needed practical advice and spiritual encouragement for men and dads and the unique challenges they face
- Features personal insights and true stories from a trusted role model in both Christian and secular markets
Accompanying photos are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-10-18
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-10-18
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Prayer