The Secret to Complete Contentment
How a Life with Jesus Brings Ultimate Peace
On Sale: 2024-07-09
Through 60 entries in this beautiful book, award-winning author Jack Countryman invites you to experience the true peace that is yours---regardless of circumstances---that comes from living in the center of God’s purpose and resting in His unending love.
About the Book
Wishing for "more" in life usually leaves us feeling unfulfilled and anxious—especially when we realize that more will never be enough. As you journey through this beautiful devotional, let go of the restlessness that comes from trying to find contentment outside God's love and instead find true peace as you live at the center of His will.
If only I didn't feel so burned out . . . If only I wasn't so lonely . . . If only I wasn't so concerned about impressing others . . . Many of us dream about what would make us content. But oftentimes, even when we get these things, we still want more. Is it even possible to feel peaceful and satisfied in life?
Beloved Bible teacher and bestselling author Jack Countryman offers Bible verses and 60 thoughtful reflections to reveal why living in the love of Jesus is the only way to know true, lasting contentment. In these pages you'll discover:
- The freedom that comes from finding contentment apart from circumstances
- Why you can rest—physically, spiritually, and emotionally—in God's abundant love
- How to strengthen your trust in who God is and how He provides for you
This beautiful book is an ideal gift for:
- Anyone struggling to overcome anxiety, envy, or discouragement
- New Christians and faith seekers
- Those transitioning into a new school, an empty nest, or even retirement
- Friends looking for a simple yet powerful daily devotional
Although the world may promise that you can have everything you want, only God can give everything you need. The Secret to Complete Contentment reminds you that God so deeply longs for a relationship with you that He created you to be satisfied with nothing less than life with Him.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2024-07-09
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2024-07-09
- Trim Size: 127.000mm x 178.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth