Clear Mind, Peaceful Heart
50 Devotions for Sleeping Well in a World Full of Worry
On Sale: 2024-03-26
The constant stress, anxiety, and worries of this world take a toll on each of us. They steal our peace, our sanity, and often our sleep. With a calming full-color interior, 50 devotions, and prayers, Clear Mind, Peaceful Heart helps readers avoid tossing and turning as they fix their thoughts on the truth of God’s Word before falling asleep.
About the Book
God not only has the whole world in His hands; He's holding the details of your life in His faithful hands as well.
What lies heaviest on your heart as you lay your head on your pillow? Are paralyzing fear and anxiety stealing tomorrow's peace? Listen to this invitation from Jesus: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28 NIV). Experiencing this kind of rest won't come from escapism, more vacation days, or stuffing our feelings. Jesus Himself provides rest to our weary souls. While He may not always fix everything right away, we can fix our thoughts on His Word. In doing this, we can sleep at night with ease knowing that God has it all under control.
Through the pages of Clear Mind, Peaceful Heart, written by New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst and her friends at Proverbs 31 Ministries, you will be equipped to:
- Quiet fearful and anxious thoughts that always seem to be the loudest before bedtime by incorporating the Bible into your nightly routine
- Find relief from the stress of daily obligations and pressures through 50 encouraging devotions and guided prayers written by women like you
- Release the heaviness you feel about hard situations in your life so you can wake up refreshed and walk into the next day with courage
We may feel afraid, but we don't have to live afraid. Let this devotional help you fall asleep tonight with a clear mind and a peaceful heart.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2024-03-26
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2024-03-26
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 203.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Prayer
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues