Calm Your Anxiety
Winning the Fight Against Worry
On Sale: 2023-09-12
Anxiety isn’t something you should be ashamed of or a feeling that should be allowed to take over your life. Using biblical insight and proven practices that work, Robert Morgan will teach you how to deal with your anxiety in a way that allows you to be joyful, peaceful, less stressed out, and deepen your faith.
About the Book
Does your anxiety constantly make you question whether you have control, if you're safe, or if you have the power to change? Anxiety often creates an intense, excessive, and persistent worry and fear that makes your normal day-to-day feel challenging and overwhelming. You know that phrase . . . practice makes perfect. What if practice could help you create a better relationship with your anxiety?
Pastor and bestselling author, Robert Morgan understands your struggle because he has lived with anxiety his entire life. He can teach you how to change your life by learning how to deal with your anxiety. In Calm Your Anxiety: Winning the Fight Against Worry, you'll learn how to:
- use biblical insight to help you better understand and cope with your anxiety.
- create joy, nearness to God, and peace.
- develop new daily habits that will help you deal with anxiety.
- identify triggers and how to be proactive in your daily routine.
We all know that there is no cure for anxiety. It is something you live with, but that doesn't mean it has to take over your life. You are in control, and with God's help, you can wage war against anxiety and live a more fulfilling life.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2023-09-12
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2023-09-12
- Trim Size: 140.000mm x 212.000mm x 12.000mm
- Weight: 172.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / General
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Warfare
- Category 5 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness
- Category 6 : SELF-HELP / Mood Disorders / General