Permission to Dream
How to be Radically Resilient and Hopeful
On Sale: 2024-03-05
God wrote your story with a unique purpose in mind for you. But sometimes setbacks or challenges leave us feeling unworthy of or ill-equipped for our purpose. Discover how to hold onto hope through challenges and keep dreaming despite setbacks so you can live out the purpose God has for you.
About the Book
Do you have a dream God has put on your heart? A desire to change the world around you for the better? As you pursue those dreams and your purpose in this life, you will encounter moments where you feel unworthy, ill-equipped, or like you're not enough. And when you do, it is important to know that God is for you.
The highs and lows are part of your story, but they aren't the whole story. With God's help, you can build the resilience to keep pushing forward and hold onto hope--even in the face of setbacks or obstacles.
Permission to Dream by bestselling author Christine Caine will:
- teach you about resiliency and how to be strong despite the challenges.
- help you listen and tune into God’s calling so you can overcome previous pain.
- provide you with steps on how to overcome feelings of unworthiness.
- teach you strategies to help you manage disappointment and maintain hope.
This book is for anyone who:
- knows their purpose but isn't sure how to take the next step forward.
- questions their value.
- feels like they're not enough.
- is wondering what God has planned for them.
Curated from messages shared in Unstoppable, Undaunted, and Unexpected, along with new insights and encouragement, Permission to Dream is a reminder that you are needed in this world, and you matter. Your purpose is bigger than you know, and God has created you to do something that will reflect his light in the world, and he has qualified you to do it. With his help, you can fulfill all that He's created you to do.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2024-03-05
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2024-03-05
- Trim Size: 127.000mm x 178.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues