RSV Personal Size Bible with Cross References, Black Leathersoft, (Sovereign Collection)
On Sale: 2024-08-13
A classic RSV Bible in a convenient size that looks and feels like the majestic heritage it comes from, with design details including elegant drop caps, line-matched text, and distinctive covers.
About the Book
This elegant Bible edition of the RSV delivers this classic translation in a convenient portable size with essential study tools and traditional accents.
The Revised Standard Version (RSV) in the Sovereign Collection reflects its place in the legacy and majesty of the King James Version Bible. This beautiful Bible contains design flourishes that pay tribute to the King James Bible produced in 1611, delivered in a convenient portable size with essential study tools.
The Sovereign Collection continues Thomas Nelson's long history and stewardship publishing Bibles, featuring elegant letter illustrations leading into each chapter. Drawing from the legacy of the trustworthy and timeless KJV, these editions use elegant drop cap illustrations leading into each chapter and more classic Bible details.
- Classic double column text for narrative books
- Single-column text for poetry books: Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon
- Book introductions provide a concise background and history overview of each book
- Extensive end-of-page cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Presentation page to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or a note
- Charts and resources including a Miracles of Jesus table, Parables of Jesus table, and One-year reading plan
- Full-color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations
- Two satin ribbon markers
- Gilded page edges help protect the edge of the page and provide a polished look
- Durable and flexible Smyth-sewn binding so the Bible will lay flat in your hand or on a desk
- Easy-to-read 9.5-point text
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2024-08-13
- Pages: 1488
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2024-08-13
- Trim Size: 136.000mm x 216.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BIBLES / Other Translations / Reference
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Discipleship
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / History
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Pastoral Resources