Stories for Your Soul
Ordinary People. Extraordinary God.
On Sale: 2024-01-23
Stories for Your Soul is a compilation of stories that will remind people that there is still good in the world. New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado shares how ordinary people are doing God’s work and sharing their gifts with the world.
About the Book
Life can be hard: grief, loss, busyness, financial hardships, abuse, broken relationships, and illness are just some of the difficulties we all face on a regular basis. It's easy to lose faith in your neighbor and feel like you’re alone--but Max Lucado assures us that hope is here.
Stories for Your Soul: Ordinary People. Extraordinary God. by pastor and New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado will reestablish your faith in people and the Lord by sharing the good in the world.
Compiled from Max's catalog of treasured stories, this collection of ordinary miracles sheds light on the ways that everyday people are doing God's work while also sharing their gifts with others.
Throughout Stories for Your Soul, you'll read about:
- Nicholas Winton, a twenty-nine-year-old stockbroker, who rescued 669 children during World War II
- Favio Chavez and Don Cola Gomez--two men recycling the world’s trash into musical instruments
- Jimmy Wayne and how complete strangers gave him a home and became his family
- And many more amazing stories
At the end of each inspiring story, you'll find two reflection questions to help you dig deep into your life and identify ways you can use your own gifts to change the world while deepening your faith in God.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2024-01-23
- Pages: 224
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2024-01-23
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 190.000mm x 0.000mm
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness