KJV Holy Bible: Large Print with 53,000 Center-Column Cross References, Pink Leathersoft, Red Letter, Comfort Print: King James Version
On Sale: 2024-03-26
Read with confidence. Read with ease. The KJV Large Print Center-Column Reference Bible gives you everything you need to do both.
About the Book
This classic large print KJV Bible includes center-column references and uses Thomas Nelson’s exclusive KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed to be the most readable at any size.
Enjoy the beauty of the King James Version in a large print format and featuring Thomas Nelson's custom KJV Comfort Print. But you won’t have to sacrifice study features for readability. This edition is complete with center-column references, book introductions, a concordance, words of Christ in red, and full-color maps.
- The Presentation page is a special place to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or note
- Bible book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Center-column references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Words of Christ in red quickly identify verses spoken by Jesus
- Reading plan guiding you through the entire Bible in a year
- Miracles and parables of Jesus chart calls out important events during Jesus’ earthly ministry
- Concordance for looking up a word’s occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Satin ribbon marker for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Clear and readable 10.5-point KJV Comfort Print
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2024-03-26
- Pages: 1568
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2024-03-26
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : BIBLES / King James Version / Reference
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Paul's Letters
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Fundamentalism
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Church / History