Down Where My Love Lives
On Sale: 2023-09-26
A 2-in-1 audio bundle of New York Times bestselling author Charles Martin’s Awakening series, The Dead Don’t Dance and Maggie.
About the Book
Now Charles Martin’s Awakening series, The Dead Don’t Dance and Maggie, are available as a 2-in-1 audiobook!
The Dead Don't Dance
In a sleepy rural town in South Carolina, Dylan and Maggie Styles are a young couple in love, preparing eagerly for the birth of their first son. But events take a tragic turn in the delivery room, and their child is delivered stillborn. When Maggie hemorrhages and slips into a coma, Dylan slips into what can only be described as a walking coma, holding vigil at his beloved wife’s bedside. Through friends and grace-filled moments of insight, Dylan slowly begins to heal, but it will take a second tragedy—and an anxious period of wrestling with God—to truly awaken him from his stupor and open him up to a new life.
After slipping into a four-months-long coma following the tragic loss of their son in childbirth, Dylan’s wife, Maggie, finally awakens—but can the young couple pick up the broken pieces of their lives and move forward? In this poignant love story that is redolent with Southern atmosphere, Dylan and Maggie must come to terms with their past before they can embrace their future.
- Two novels from New York Times bestselling author Charles Martin, including his debut novel, The Dead Don’t Dance
- Full-length emotive Southern fiction novels
- Also by Charles Martin: The Mountain Between Us, Chasing Fireflies, When Crickets Cry, and The Water Keeper
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2023-09-26
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2023-09-26
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.