What Difference Do It Make?
Stories of Hope and Healing
On Sale: 2022-01-18
Some Stories Just Can’t Be Stopped . . .What Difference Do It Make? continues the hard-to-believe story of hope and reconciliation that began with the New York Times bestseller, Same Kind of Different as Me. Ron Hall and Denver Moore, unlikely friends and even unlikelier coauthors---a wealthy fine-art.
About the Book
Some stories just can’t be stopped. What Difference Do It Make? continues the hard-to-believe story of hope and reconciliation that began with the New York Times best seller Same Kind of Different as Me.
Ron Hall and Denver Moore, unlikely friends and even unlikelier coauthors, share the hard-to-stop story of how a remarkable woman’s love brought them together. Now, the pair details new reflections and stories of hope and healing, covering topics such as faith, friendship, community outreach, and more.
In What Difference Do It Make?, Ron and Denver along with Lynn Vincent offer:
- more of the story - with untold anecdotes, especially Ron’s struggle with his difficult father and Denver’s dramatic stint in Angola prison
- the rest of the story - how Same Kind of Different as Me came to be written and changed the lives of its authors
- the ongoing story - true tales of hope from people whose lives have been changed by Ron and Denver’s story and how they make a difference in their worlds
- your part in the story - wise, practical, and hard-lived guidance for how you can make a difference to those in need
This book weaves three lives that learned how to trust and love God, into the tapestry of a society of skeptics that have learned to turn our hearts to help and bless those less fortunate, but we are all still working our way together toward the same destination of eternal life.
Deeply moving but never sappy or sentimental, What Difference Do It Make? answers its own question with a simple and emphatic answer. What difference can one person (or two) make in the world? A lot!
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-01-18
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-01-18
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Spirituality
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Social Issues
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Missions
- Category 5 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Poverty & Homelessness