Uncle Sam's Plantation
How Big Government Enslaves America's Poor and What We Can Do About It
On Sale: 2022-06-21
Uncle Sam’s Plantation is an incisive look at how government manipulates, controls, and ultimately devastates the lives of the poor---and what Americans must do to stop it.
About the Book
Uncle Sam’s Plantation is an incisive look at how government manipulates, controls, and ultimately devastates the lives of the poor—and what Americans must do to stop it. Once a hustler and welfare addict who was chewed up and spit out by the ruthless welfare system, Star Parker sheds much needed light on the bungled bureaucratic attempts to end poverty and reveals the insidious deceptions perpetrated by self-serving politicians.
“Star Parker rocks the world. She is an iconoclast that must be listened to and reckoned with.” ?Sean Hannity
“Star Parker’s important new book helps advance the understanding—critical for all Americans—that prosperity does not come from government and politics but results from men and women of character and high moral fiber living and working in freedom.” ?Larry Kudlow
“Star Parker’s new book brings us back to eternal truths—faith, family, love, and responsibility.” ?Dr. Laura Schlessinger
“Casts new light on the redemptive power of freedom.” ?Rush Limbaugh
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-06-21
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-06-21
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Public Policy / Social Services & Welfare
- Category 2 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Social Issues
- Category 4 : SOCIAL SCIENCE / Sociology / Rural